The research project smartAQnet is funded by the Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure (grant number: 19F2003). The ministry is headed by the Federal Minister for Transport and Digital Infrastructure. He leads and is responsible for the work of the department and its 63 subordinate authorities. The Minister is supported in his work by three Parliamentary State Secretaries, who are also members of the German Bundestag, as well as two state secretaries. These five highest ranking employees help the minister with his leadership and government responsibilities.
As part of the research initiative mFUND, the BMVI has been funding research and development projects for digital data-based applications for Mobility 4.0 since
- In addition to financial support, mFUND supports the networking of actors from politics, business and research as well as access to the data portal mCLOUD with various event formats.
The BMVI provides mobility, geo and weather data for its business area via the open data portal mCLOUD. In the future, founders, startups and mobility providers will have a one-stop-shop for mCLOUD for fast, uncomplicated and free access to data from a wide range of mobility areas. The mCLOUD is a growing system. It is open to data from science and industry and is constantly being expanded by the BMVI. For this purpose, further data sets will be developed, existing digitalised and new data collected.
The Smart Data Innovation Lab (SDIL) provides a unique opportunity for big data researchers to use a wide range of big data and in-memory technologies. Industry and science work closely together to find hidden values in big data and to generate smart data from them. Projects focus on strategic research in the areas of Industry 4.0, Energy, Smart Cities and Personalized Medicine. More information can be found under http://dev.sdil.de/de/projekte/analytics-fr-ein-smart-air-quality-network/
Publisher and responsible for the content: Aerosol Akademie e.V. Club’s seat: Aerosol Akademie e.V., Neu-Pouch 2, 06774 Pouch, Germany Office: Aerosol Akademie e.V., Dorfstraße 9, 83404 Ainring, Germany Contact data: Phone number 0049 8654 7796690, mail: email@example.com Represented by Dr. Ing. Hans Grimm (Chairman), Prof. Dr. Gerhard Kasper (Deputy Chairman) Registered in the Association register, no.: 1403; District Court of Stendal, Germany
1. Content: The author reserves the right not to be responsible for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected. All offers are not-binding and without obligation. Parts of the pages or the complete publication including all offers and information might be extended, changed or partly or completely deleted by the author without separate announcement.
2. Referrals and links: The author is not responsible for any contents linked or referred to from his pages - unless he has full knowledge of illegal contents and would be able to prevent the visitors of his site from viewing those pages. If any damage occurs by the use of information presented there, only the author of the respective pages might be liable, not the one who has linked to these pages. Furthermore the author is not liable for any postings or messages published by users of discussion boards, guest books or mailing lists provided on his page.
3. Copyright: The author intended not to use any copyrighted material for the publication or, if not possible, to indicate the copyright of the respective object. The copyright for any material created by the author is reserved. Any duplication or use of objects such as images, diagrams, sounds or texts in other electronic or printed publications is not permitted without the author’s agreement.
5. Legal validity of this disclaimer: This disclaimer is to be regarded as part of the internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement are not legal or correct, the content or validity of the other parts remain uninfluenced by this fact.